Sunday, September 14

Sock It to meme

Sock meme


When did you first learn to knit socks? Fairly recent in 2006
I bought my first sock yarn from michaels, patons kroy.
What's the first sock you ever knit? The jaywalker I used baby yarn.
Favourite Sock Pattern? I use to love the pattern on the kroy ball band, but I must say I'm now in love with the Basic Ribbed Sock .
Favorite needle method? DPNs. I haven't done magic loop yet .
Favorite sock needles? I’m using Pony Pearl dpns 2.5mm right now.
Who do you knit socks for? Myself my Girls Nate Mike and Hubby.
How many pairs have you knitted to date? More than 10, less than 20
What is on your sock knitting to-do list? I have a pair on the needles right now and a pair in the wings, I want to try a complicated cables and or lace.
What kind of socks do you like to knit-
Striped? yes.
Colourwork? not yet,
Plain Stockinette? Yes.
Cabled? No.
Lace? No.
Anklets? Yes.
Knee Socks? There are a few I would like to try, but haven’t yet
Solid Colours? Yes, but I prefer a textured pattern when working in solids.
Bright and crazy? Why yes,
Faux Fair Isle (the yarn doing all of the work)? Mmm… yes!
Tag a few sock knitters here: Feel free to tag yourself.

3 comments:

Haley said...

i still haven't knitted socks yet, but i'm considering trying it soon. i'm afraid i'm going to be a single sock knitter.

Toni said...

I haven't cast on socks either, but have been thinking about it more and more. Thanks for the inspiration.

sweetp said...

Hi, I've tagged you for a meme. No pressure though :D