Saturday, October 11

Birthday Sweater




Nate's little birthday sweater is compleated. I hope I can resist the temptation to give it to him now...


I made it in the size 4 in hopes he'll get plenty of wear out of it, I love this pattern. I got this little pattern booklet at the checkout at our local supermarket back in 2004. The title of the book is "Knitting made easy" from "Best Recipes". The designer of this sweater is Phyllis Fishberg.



The Yarn: Patons Decor: colourway 100g of Burgndy, 50g Grey Heather, a little bit of Navy and a little bit of white that I had in my odd ball stash.


The Needles: US 5 / 3.75 mm, US 6 / 4.0 mm.


co September 29 2008, bo on October 11th.
I have plenty of yarn leftovers so I see matching mitts and toque.



For the last couple of days Cari and I have been working on a loopy scarf thing, she designed it! and I'll knit it, and if it works out the way we hope it will, then I'll post about it. If it doesn't well forget I even mentioned it!

Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving Day!

5 comments:

peigirl said...

I just love the sweater!! Nate will look so handsome wearing it great idea on the mittens and hat,have an awesome thanksgiving blessing to you and the family (hugs)

Becky said...

What an adorable sweater! I'm sure Nate will be a little doll in it.

Jennifer said...

The sweater is adorable! I love the colours!

Wendi said...

It's great!

I love the colors as well!

Ellen said...

I love to colors in the hat and sweater,

Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving Nana :)