Friday, October 3

Eye Candy Friday!

Bubbling springs Stanhope, PEILook I've been knitting!!! I started Nate's Birthday sweater, a little early I know, but he picked out this sweater and asked me to make it for him. I was able to find the yarn and the colours I wanted so I thought why wait! I'm using Patons Decor, and the pattern is from knitting made easy.


and I finished Cari maternity sweater... Okay so it's not a true maternity sweater but I'm sure it will grow with the belly. I used Patons Classic Wool in the shade 77307 Plum Heather a little over 4 balls. On size 4.5mm and5mm needles. The pattern is free online from bernat. She was so happy to have it! and It's hard to tell from this shot but she got a new mommy hair cut. It looks so cute on her!


7 comments:

sue said...

The mummy sweater looks so comfy. I love the litte sweater you are knitting too, how nice that he chose the pattern himself as well.

Toni said...

Is that the Denim Turtleneck Sweater from Bernat? Looks great, and very comfy, I agree. I also love the one you're working on for Nate. Can't wait to see the finished product. BTW - some of the newer Berocco patterns would make great maternity sweaters, I think. Have you seen them?

peigirl said...

love Cari's mommy hair cut,and this goes without saying how much I love both sweaters awesome colors on Nate's sweater really cute he will look so handsome wearing it hope you have an awesome day nanna (hugs)

Ellen said...

Love the sweaters !

Cari's hair cut is adorable !

Have a great weekend Nana :)

Cari said...

Thank you Mom, it's perfect

Pixie Purls said...

I can't wait to see Nate's sweater finished and on him! Cari's looks great too!

Anonymous said...

My, you're a fast knitter. It takes me all winter to ONE sweater done!
They both look great, and what a awesome looking mommy!
~Wendi