Sunday, October 5

Stacked Eyelet Cowl



I finished the cowl yesterday,I'm very pleased with it so much so, I modeled it myself!!!
The only thing I'll do different next time, is I'll add an extra pattern repeat.

pattern: Stacked Eyelet Cowl here

Needles: 3.75mm

Yarn: Patons classic wool merino, (used a little under 100g)

colour: denim marl.

and today is going to be a perfect day to wear it.
It's truly a Fall day cool and crisp. Hub and I will be outside for most of the day. We're taking in the Fall Flavours Festival downtown. I hope I get to see Chef Michael Smith there. I just love this guy. Maybe I'll try one of his baked potatoes. :)


Edit post to add the mosaic, of the Farm day in the city, had a lot of fun, but didn't get the potato...The line up was just too long. :(


7 comments:

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Love the cowl..thanks for the pattern link!

Kelli said...

We were there too! We looked everywhere but couldn't find you!

Lil Knitter said...

Love your photos. Thanks for the link to that pattern. This is second Stacked Eyelet Cowl I have seen lately so I am off to get the pattern.
Yours looks great btw!!
Hugs!

sweetp said...

Looks great! I've just started a plain cowl, think I might incorporate some eyelets now seeing this. Lovely

Ellen said...

looks like a lot of interesting things going on in the pictures !

Have a great week Nana !
Love the cowl !

Toni said...

Love the cowl, perfect for my recent purchase of handspun. Thanks for the pattern link.

Jennifer said...

Okay, that does it. Now I know I want this cowl! It's going in the queue. Beautiful!