Tuesday, December 16

faux fair Isle Mittens

More Christmas Knitting
Just in case you think I've stopped knitting, here's proof that I haven't, I'm making a vintage pair of Mittens using 2.75 mm DPN's, Patons Kroy Sock yarn- colourway summer moss, and a pattern I found in this old book, That my lovely next door neighbour gave me,
#80, Gloves and Mitts by Beehive for Patons.
I'm loving the faux fair Isle effect!

I have a full day of babysitting and I have the girls coming over after work to finish up the baking. I'll have to save the knitting for this evening.

3 comments:

Haley said...

Very nice! Love the new look of your blog too. Has it been this way for long and I just didn't notice or did you just change it? Either way, it looks really nice!

Becky said...

I like them, too! That yarn looks great as mittens.

sweetp said...

Great stuff! What a cool way to add some interest without having to do the work lol