Thursday, January 29

Completed Coronet

Coronet
Kelli

Pattern-Coronet by Alexandra Virgiel
Needle-US 7 / 4.5 mm ,
Yarn -Lion Brand Wool-Ease-less than 1 skein.
Colorway-cranberry
Started-January 27 2009
Completed-January 28 2009

A somewhat modified version of the original pattern… I picked up the sts. on the right side of the cable band. and only knitted 6” in stocking stitch, before I started the decreasing.
Turned out well and Kelli loves it. I know I’ll be making more before the winter is over.

but for now... I'm going to be working exclusively on Dylan's blankie until it's completed! or until I get bored with it what ever comes first! lol


______________________________________________________
Edit to add a mosaic of the finished JANUARY HAT TRICK! knitalong
JANUARY HAT TRICK! knitalong

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

Oh, this is beautiful. I must go look at the pattern.
Maple