Tuesday, January 20

I owe you...

I don't know what it is about us Islanders, but we love to rant and rave about the weather. I don't know why? we just do! and it looks like I've been doing a lot of ranting lately,(maybe it was cabin fever) but I'm ready to stop now.

I think I owe you some knitting. I had a lot of left over yarn from my mitten projects and thought what better use for it than some hats for the Special Care Nursery
This is Hat #1 it's a great little hat with lots of stretch to it. I have it resting on a bowl, I think it will look much better on a little ones head.

Pattern- S.R. Kertzer hat (size 0-3 months)
Needles-US 4 / 3.5 mm
Yarn -Patons Kroy Socks 4 Ply left overs
Colorway -mulberry stripe.
Started-Jan18th-Completed Jan 19th.
This was my alarm clock this morning! someone, I don't know who? thought that having an opened can of cat food on their deck was a good thing! The sky was black with crows who flew from everywhere to get a beak full.

4 comments:

melisa said...

Hi,
I from Turkey.
Your knitting looks lovely!
I interesting to woadyheads,
I add your blog.
See you...

NÄ°SANUR said...

hello,it's very nice,goodbye.

peigirl said...

love the hat thanks for the pattern have a great day(hugs)

Marg said...

We Canadians are know for our weather-rants, especially in winter. And we have a saying that if you don't like the weather, just wait a little as we get every sort of weather. ;)

Great hat! Thanks for sharing. And, Brrrr! from Canada!