Wednesday, January 28

I won...I won!!!

I was returning home late this afternoon and just got in the door, when phone started ringing.
I picked it up and on the other end was a voice asking if this was Carol? Yes I said,what can I do for you? The voice said this is June from Sobeys.... Oh no I left my bank card at the supermarket? No, she replied, I'm just calling to let you know you won one of our contests!

I did? Yes, you won a Nintendo Wii and a game. No way!!! I don't even remember filling out any ballots? No it was one of those automatic contests, where you're entered just by using your air miles card!
I can't wait until the kids come over and show me how to use it!!! lol.

3 comments:

Maryse said...

Awesome! Have fun with the games!

Kelli said...

We'll have to take the "horseshoes" nickname away from Cari and give it to you!

Becky said...

Wow! Congratulation! What a fantastic prize! Have fun with it.