Saturday, January 24

"you just knit stuff"

I asked Nate what some of the people in his family did! He answered me by saying...

Daddy works at eastlink.

Mommy doesn't go to work anymore.

Din-din works at the hospital.

Cari works at the office.

when it came to me, he said "you just knit stuff !"


Michaels had a sale on bernat cotton this week, Cari bought a couple of balls and asked me if I could make her some dishcloths cause she was running low. so I knitted her 3 of the grandma's favourite cloths, did you know that with 2 skeins you can made 3 cloths?.

Pattern-dishcloth
Needle-US 7 / 4.5 mm
Yarn -Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Stripes
Colorway playtime, Summer Splash

I just fell in love with this one,

Pattern-waffle dishcloth.

Needle-US 7 / 4.5 mm
Yarn -Lily Sugar'n Cream Stripes
Colorway-Blue. I'm going to make it again, using a solid colour cotton.

And I finally started Hubby's Turn A Square hat by Jared Flood.
I wanted to have this done for a Christmas gift, but you know...other things took priority. hopefully I have it finished before Spring! lol
Pattern-Turn A Square by Jared Flood
Needle- 4mm , 4.5 mm Circular. 4.5 mm dpn's
Yarn -Sirdar Click Aran with Wool
Colorway -harbour


Here is another Saturday Sky...dull ,gray and rainy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Nate is so funny!

I need to make a few more dishcloths. Grandma's favorite is the pattern I use for my own. I give fancy ones as gifts, but I prefer the sturdier, plain ones.

Kelly said...

awww bless him!
Love the little owly on your page!