Saturday, February 7

On the go

Just a short update on how my knitting projects are progressing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First, Baby Dylan's blankie, It's coming along slowly but surely, I'm 1/4 of the way done.
I find that I can only work on it when there's no distractions! otherwise I make mistakes.
Pattern-Pure White Pleaser by Jean Lampe
Needle -US 6 / 4.0 mm
Yarn -Bernat Softee Baby-2 skeins
Colorway -baby denims

The Jo-Jo is 50% finished, nothing too fancy about this little sweater, Cari wants to bring him home in it. I'm just waiting for her to decided on the hat and booties!

Pattern -Jo Jo Basic Crew Sweater by Louisa Harding

Needle- 3.75mm, 4mm

Yarn -Lion Brand Baby Soft -2 skeins

and last but not least is the One Row Handspun Scarf by- Stephanie Pearl-McPhee.I needed a easy project to take along with me to Cari's doctor appointments and I thought this was just the ticket!

One Row Handspun Scarf by- Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

Needle -US 8 / 5.0 mm

Yarn -Patons Silk Bamboo-2 skeins

Colorway -Sea

4 comments:

Maryse said...

Nice projects! The blanket must be nice to knit, but simple projects are also great sometimes. Have fun!
PS Here too (Montreal), we had a very warm day, it even rained!

Becky said...

The blanket is beautiful. I love the one row scarf pattern. I've knit it several times.

Haley said...

lots of fun knitting--do you think you could handle one more project? i'm itching to cast on a socktopus.

Christy J said...

How are you liking the silk bamboo? My LYS carries it and I was thinking about trying some. It looks nice in your scarf.