Sunday, March 22

Yarn harlot's one row scarf

Pattern-One Row Handspun Scarf by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Needle US 8 / 5.0 mm
Yarn-2 skeins Patons Silk Bamboo
Colorway-Sea
Started- February 7 2009
Completed-March 21 2009
finished scarf 52" long no waste here I used every last bit of bamboo.

I love this scarf it was my project on the go, whenever I knew I’d be waiting on someone I’d take it along with me.

the bamboo is gorgeous! but was really slippery, I had a hard time keeping the stitches on the needles, but I think the ends justified the means. I used every last inch of the bamboo and the finished scarf ended up being 52” long


5 comments:

Maryse said...

You seem very productive these days! Your scarf is beautiful and I like the simplicity of it as well. Have a great day!

Margaret said...

Great looking scarf! I'm starting one on Monday! I've been looking for a simple, small project (scarf) that carries well and looks great. Look forward to trying this one. Are you over that awful cold?

Shelley said...

It looks great! I've made two of these scarves a couple years ago as Christmas gifts. I have another one on the back burner at the moment. I love that it's so easy and pretty mindless knitting.

peigirl said...

love the scarf,have a great day nana (hugs)

Becky said...

That has got to be my absolute favorite scarf pattern in the world! Yours looks great.