Wednesday, April 15

finished February baby sweater

Finished! and I'm seriously thinking about making the EZ February lady sweater for myself! The buttons are only temporary until I find some that I like better.
On to baby news, well there is no news. We are still waiting on him. I went along with Cari to her Dr. appointment and she is at 2cm. Her Dr. did a membrane sweep which should help speed things up! but who knows, the baby will come in his own sweet time. It's just so darn uncomfortable for Cari now! and I remember that feeling like it was yesterday! Hopefully my next blog post will be his birth announcement. (fingers crossed)

5 comments:

R a i n said...

100%! Looks so cute. The buttons aren't that bad.

Shelley said...

Such a cute sweater!

Ellen said...

I love the sweater Carol !!

wish I could be that creative!!

Say hi to your sister for me ok :)

quiltsalot3 said...

That sweater is so cute! Great idea leaving out the lace...I think I'll try that! Keep us posted on the baby progress!!!

thinkingmama said...

That's a great sweater! I really like the varying widths of the stripes.

I can't wait to see pics of the new baby! The waiting gets to be so hard close to the end.