Sunday, May 10

A bit of progress on the FLS



Just a quick update on the FLS... I had a very busy week, but I managed to find a few minutes to knit on it. I finished the yoke and started the lace bit, so far so good, no problems with the yarn at all. I even memorized the lace pattern, so I can knit and watch TV. yea!!!

My walking has been eating up about 90 minutes a day, but I'm loving it! I even walked in the rain! Thanks for all your encouragement it means a lot to me! :)

I have the family coming over for a mother's day supper. And this year there will be 3 moms at the table, wow I can hardly believe that!

I hope all you moms out there have a great Mother's Day and take some time to relax and enjoy your day!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Happy Mother's Day Carol, I hope you have a lovely dinner with your family! Your FLS is coming along great! I took mine over to my Mom's today so I got a little work done on it! That's great that you are up to 90 min. of walking already! I bet you are feeling wonderful...walking is such a great way to get out an enjoy nature...rain or shine!

Darlene

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

Happy Mother's Day! I am on an Island on the other coast, but know Charlottetown - am from NS and lived six years in Summerside.
Love the FLS sweater - the colour looks terrific to me, but then I love red!
Love seeing your grandchildren. Nice that they all live on the Island.
Peg

peigirl said...

Happy mothers day sis hope you Kelli and Cari have an awesome day and congrats on the walking your doing greattttttt God Bless you Carol love ya (((hugs))))

Ellen said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mothers day Carol :)

enjoy the coming week :)
keep up the great work on your walking routine!! WTG!!

thinkingmama said...

That's a gorgeous color! I'm glad you had a happy mother's day (or a 'happy, mama' as my kiddo says). The pictures of your 2 little grandsons are adorable.

R a i n said...

Happy Mother's Day and great progress!