Wednesday, May 13

OMG...Haley!!!

I returned from my walk this morning and notice a parcel sticking out of the mailbox, I took it out and felt it... omg it feels like yarn, I saw it was from Haley my sweet blogger friend, I opened the package! Yey! inside was 2, 50g skeins of Sirdar Snuggly yarn, 2 packages of buttons and the cutest pattern for a baby sweater set, Haley you made my day week. Now I knew she was sending me the pattern but I had no idea about the yarn and buttons, it made me cry. Thanks Haley, you sure know how to brighten someones day! Thank you! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Haley said...

I didn't mean to make you cry, but I did hope to make you happy. Enjoy! And let me know if you have any questions about the pattern.

Maryse said...

How sweet! I think it will become something very cute... ;-)