Thursday, May 14

Still at it!



I've decided to be faithful to my FLS and finish it before moving on to anything else. It's going to be hard, after seeing what was in the mail yesterday!

This has been a pretty uneventful project so far, no nasty surprises yet! just trying to decide what to do with the sleeves? should I stick to the 3/4 lace? or should I make full lace sleeves,

If I knit this again I'm going to do this one ! so cute!

So many have made modifications with this sweater and you know what? I love them all !!!

5 comments:

Pixiepurls said...

Oh how pretty yours looks. I don't think i would stand all that purling on the flickr photo you posted, it's adorable but i would go mad purling all those WS rows!! Yours looks wonderful.

Corinne said...

Hi, It looks beautiful! I wonder what it would look like with the sleeves left as they are or perhaps a small border of some sort around them? A short sleeve sweater for summer. I wonder if anyone has tried this?
I love the color!
Corinne

R a i n said...

Wow you're a superfast knitter!

Becky said...

It is looking beautiful!

peigirl said...

just beautiful,