Saturday, June 27

ravelry meetup in Charlottetown

photo credit D'reck Stewart

Today my Sister and I went to Charlottetown's ravelry meetup KIP day.
3 weeks late but better late then never, right? we met outside the library. It was a beautiful day but the sun was HOT!!!

minkie and Ermo "The young uns" they were both working on baby blankets


jannaknits was crocheting a lovely shawl and tricoknit made a dishcloth.


I took my FLS to knit on and my sister started a FLS in a childs size for her darling granddaughter

when the heat got too much for us we headed over to Victoria Row and sat at Fishbones one of the sidewalk cafes.

and had some cold drinks and shared some very yummy nachos and Fries with some kind of lobster dip The Diverse City 2009 Multicultural Festival started at 4pm on Victoria Row someone know how to keep cool
we had a lovely time and I look forward to doing this again soon!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! Such a nice day for KIP!

Marie said...

Looks like a great day. I have loved Charlottetown every time I have been there!

Ginger said...

Fun Day!! The lobster dip really did look delicious.

peigirl said...

I am so happy I went to the kIp day even tho the humidity really got to this old gal I had a great time and can't wait until we meet again
love ya ((hugs))

Jolene said...

Looks like fun :) Maybe I can make the next one (I'm from Summerside)

nice looking projects too gals!