Monday, August 17

Another "Ribbit"

I know... I said "I wasn't sure if I would make another one anytime soon", But, how could I say no to Nate when he asked if I was making him one! (I have a funny feeling I’ll be knitting in triplicate from now on)

Pattern -Ribbit by Susan B. Anderson.

Needle -3.5 mm DPN's

Yarn -Maybe 25 grams of Lion Brand Cotton-Ease

Colorway -Cactus used up all the leftovers from Kelli's FLS

Started-Aug 17 2009

Completed -Aug 17 2009

( I used the tennis ball for his body...And he actually hops!.)

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Carol, everytime you show this little guy I want to knit him! I think this time I really will! It looks like you're having a great summer! Don't you just love PEI!

Tammy said...

Oh that is so cute!!!

Knitting Daisy said...

LOVE (x1,000,000)

Anonymous said...

That frog is so cute - I am going to have to knit some for my grandsons - we all love frogs, and bouncing frogs, well that is irresistable!

Michele