Sunday, August 23

Hurricane Bill


Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia are under a hurricane watch.

Hurricane conditions are possible within the next few hours.
I think we have the supplies we’ll need to ride him out....We have stocked up on food, water, candles, flashlights and batteries, and If power is off for any length of time I have the barbecue filled with propane.

We've secured the patio furniture and other small things that may blow around, but most important I have plenty of knitting! Not to make light of the storm, but I plan on making the best out of the situation! Please send good vibes and thoughts our way!

I'm going to hunker down now!!!

5 comments:

CelticCastOn said...

Stay safe Carol, we just got a bit of rain here, nothing at all really.

Flowers said...

Nice blog. Enjoyed going through it. Keep it up the good work. Cheers :)

KariBeri said...

hope you stay safe! I never realized that hurricanes went that far north!

Tammy said...

We didn't get much here in N.B. I hope you made out okay.

Carol said...

Hurricane Bill update.
We didn't get it as bad as they said we would in fact all we got was a light rain and a refreshing breeze! lol.

Thanks for all your kind thoughts love Carol