Sunday, August 16

Yay...more baby knits

Last week I started a new project. Yay...more baby knits, this time I thought I'd use some colour (ha ha)!


We don't know the gender yet, and we won't know until the baby is born, but I really wanted to knit the Traditional Mabel dress by Erika Knight again.

Needle US 1 / 2.25 mm-US 2 / 2.75 mm
Yarn -Patons Beehive Baby Sport-2 skeins = 718.0 yards (656.5m)
Colorway -Rose Bud.
Even if we don't get a girl, I can always gift it! right?
It's a tiny little dress but it is made with fine yarn and size 2.75 mm needles so progress is slow.



We spent the hottest day of the summer at the beautiful Rustico shore and we finely were able to fulfill another one of our family tradition ... to dip your baby toes in the water on their first visit to the shore, well it wasn't his first visit... more like the 10th! but the water finely reached the desired temperature this week!his reaction was priceless! and why is cellulite on babies so darn cute?
also this week I got a minute to embroidered ribbit's facial features on.

1 comment:

CelticCastOn said...

wozers thats some tiny knitting!!! I don't think i'd have the patience for all those stitches at the moment!
Ribbit's face looks great, I think Ribbit will be one of those toys Dylan will be dragging about with him still when he's 7 or 8 :)