Friday, September 18

First Size Knitted Set



I now have the pattern and the yarn so I started it yesterday. I have exactly 10 days the finish it.(wish me luck)
 I believe I can do it, but not sure about the bonnet and booties? nothing like a deadline to make you apply yourself!

Pattern:First Size Knitted Set Patons #65, Baby Sets in Knitting & Crochet by Beehive

by Patons.
This publication is out of print
Yarn-Patons Beehive Baby Sport-1 skeins
Needles- 3.25 mm
Colorway-Spring Clover.
                                                                  *********
Kelli had her Dr. appointment and he says everything is perfect, just perfect. :) I still can't believe how fast the time has gone.

                                                                    ********


and look who's eating cereal!!!

No comments: