Friday, October 16

First Size Knitted Sweater

Started this on Sept 17th had it 75% finished when for some reason my dog thought it would make a lovely chew toy? I was able to salvage most of the yarn. but I had other projects I had to knit. Well I'm finally done, and little Jacob has a sweet little sweater to wear, for a few weeks anyway, before he grows out of it! The vintage buttons were a gift to me from my sister Linda.
Jacob in his new sweater

Pattern
First Size Knitted Set by Patons

Needle-US 3 / 3.25 mm
Yarn-1 skein Patons Beehive Baby Sport
Colorway-Spring Clover

4 comments:

CelticCastOn said...

very cute! Glad u were able to finish it after it got attacked.

Heavenly Muse said...

such a cute blog

Haley said...

love the buttons!

peigirl said...

beautiful picture of Jacob in his
new sweater,awesome knitting
(hugs)