Wednesday, November 4

Beret

Lately I've been complaining to anyone who would listen, that I have no time to knit. Well... I guess if I want to knit bad enough, I can find the time, here is the proof... I finished this beret a lot sooner than I thought.







Beret

Beret by Patons (ravelry link)

Taylor





    Needle and yarn

    US 5 / 3.75 mm

    Patons Shetland Chunky Tweeds

    1.2 skeins = 147.6 yards (135.0m)



    My new model, It will fit Taylor much better!



    I don't know how much longer we will be able to enjoy our walks in the great outdoors, On todays walk, you could really feel the chill in the air...Just look at the roses in those cheeks! 

    4 comments:

    CelticCastOn said...

    lol he looks soo cute in that beret!
    Glad your getting some knitting time in ;)

    Haley said...

    cute hat and even cuter little guy! happy knitting!

    Marie said...

    I love the beret, but I love the cute hat on that little sweetie pie even more!!

    Deb said...

    What a cute beret. What a cute model! I forgot to mention that I love your new blog background, too.