Thursday, December 31

the last project of '09, and the first for the new year!

My last FO of 2009...and it's for ME!!!


the only modification I made was to knit 5.75” instead of the 5.5” before the dec,
I still have 4 more to make…good thing these only take a few hours from start to finish!

Project details


Pattern-Button-Tab Hat by Marcie Nishioka
Needle-4.5 mm
Yarn-less than 1 skein of Patons Classic Wool
Colorway-wood rose heather
Started-December 29 2009
Completed December 30 2009

and I have everything set for my first project of the new year.
I'm making the Design B - Sweaters, Published in Sirdar 297, Cheeky Chinos, It is a sweet little sweater with an adorable cable detail. and can be made in sizes 0-3 months to 5-6 years, perfect! This picture is from the book! I hope mine will look the same!

We had a wonderful Christmas...There is nothing like seeing the season through the eyes of your grandchildren!

4 comments:

Haley said...

cute hat and i love that sweater. sirdar makes some adorable patterns. the next sweater i'm making for J is a Sirdar Snuggly DK pattern with cables.

R a i n said...

Happy New Year and hope you had a blessed Christmas. Love the hat :)

Shelley said...

Your hat looks great! Can't wait to see your baby sweater - looks like a great one!

Alice Dahms said...

love the hat. can you please explain the brim construction to me as the pattern is a little vague. do you knit the brim flat and then sew it closed with the button? any details would be appreciated. alice
aedahms@gmail.com