Thursday, January 28

He wears it well!



here it is...the finished Design B - Cable Sweater or as I like to call it the "Irish baby sweater" I'm very pleased with it! and glad I made it in the larger size this way I'm sure he'll get a lot of wear out of it, as will Jacob when it gets passed on down to him.

Pattern-Design B - Cable Sweater by Sirdar Spinning Ltd.

Size-1-2 years

Needle-3.25mm and 4.5 mm

Yarn-200g Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Solids

Colorway-Linen.

Up next...Design D Round Neck Sweater- Sweaters by Sirdar Spinning Ltd. For Jacob.

5 comments:

Maryse said...

So cute: the baby and the sweater! Congratulations!

Ev said...

Lovely!! Sirdar kid's patterns are great, aren't they? Cute little guy, too!

Christy J said...

Great sweater on a very cute little guy! Slightly belated Happy birthday to Nate, and I just posted Bub's 4th birthday picture. Our guys are growing up fast.

KariBeri said...

Fantastic job! I just cant get over the cuteness of your grandsons!

peigirl said...

BEAUTIFULLLL awesomeeeeeee sweater and Dylan is such a doll!!!!