Wednesday, January 6

How have you been ?

I hope you all had a safe and Happy New year! We had a nice quiet night, just Hub, Dylan and I. We rented a few movies, ate popcorn and fell asleep before mid-night!
I've haven't had much time to knit lately, Cari is back to full time hours at work, so I have Dylan most days, and he is a very busy little boy...into everything he can get his little hands on! You can't take your eyes off of him for one second, he naps for only a few minutes at a time, and that time is spent trying to tidy up! It sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not! I love each and every second I spend with him!

I did manage to start the design B sweater, I've worked about 7" of the back, at this rate I should have it finished just in time for his Birthday, in April! just kidding! I hope!!!
So far it is a fairly simple knit, a double seed stitch,very pretty. The back.

Needle-4.5 mm

Yarn-Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Solids & Heathers

Colorway-Linen the colour doesn't show well in this light, It's a light gray.


I have today off...but no rest for the wicked, I have to take down the rest of the decorations and give the house a proper cleaning, clean out the fridge, and get the groceries in! and then maybe, I'll sit with a cup of tea and knit!



No comments: