Friday, February 5

Well this may be the fastest sweater ever!


I love this sweater it took only 4 days from start to finish.(approximately 90 minutes each night) the pattern was a breeze! a perfect last minute knit if you have a baby shower to go to!
I made the 6-12 month size, and used less than 100g of yarn! Look...I even put the buttons on!
I’m sure I’ll be making another one soon! maybe two!



Pattern-Design D - Sweaters by Sirdar Spinning Ltd.
Started- Feb 1st, 2010
Finished- Feb 4th, 2010
Made for Jacob
Size-6-12 months

Needles-3.25 mm-4.0 mm

Yarn-less than 2 skeins Sirdar Snuggly DK
Colorway-Smudge Brown


Up next...My Ravelympics project "Ellie"

But that's 7 days away so... I might make a pair of mitts or something small.

9 comments:

KariBeri said...

very lovely!

CelticCastOn said...

very cute I love the little pocket on the sleeve.
Ellie is a cute pattern can't wait to see how it works up, but will you be making three??? :)

sue said...

Wow what a super fast knit that was. The color seems to look grey on my screen. I love Sirdar patterns and their yarn seems to go a long way and is so soft. Your ellie elephant kit looks cute, do you use all 3 colors to knit her.

Maryse said...

Super cute with the buttons and the little pocket! Enjoy the Ravelympics!!!

Kelli said...

I love it mom! Maybe you could make more in more sizes??

Shelley said...

What a cute little sweater! Don't you just love fast knits? Can't wait to see your completed Ellie!

Alice Dahms said...

What a cute sweater. Where can I get this pattern? I tried looking for it on google, but was unable to find it. My cousin is expecting her first grandson and this would be perfect for me to make.

Carol said...

Thanks everyone!

@ Alice the pattern is from the book Sirdar 297, Cheeky Chinos. Hope you can find it, it's full of lovely patterns!

Pixiepurls said...

how cut is that! hey I have some questions for you about NS...