Tuesday, March 23

Guess what's on the needles

185 sts on the needles


Guess what I'm knitting??? it's small, soft and pink! I'm Knitting a pink sweater set...
My Nephew and his wife are expecting a baby girl in June. My sister Linda has three sons and this will be her first grandchild, to say she is excited is an understatement! I know this little girl be spoiled!

As soon as I found out I started this set! It's the same little pattern as the set I brought my girls home from the hospital in.

Yarn-Patons Beehive Baby Sport
Needle- 3.5 mm

4 comments:

sue said...

It looks so pretty already, and how lovely to have a little girl to knit for!

Maryse said...

It is already so pretty! I love pink!

peigirl said...

can't wait to see it on the new baby !!love that set !!
have an awesome day carol and happy knitting
luv ya hugs

Anonymous said...

I love it Carol!