Tuesday, June 15

Sun dress for my brand new grandniece.


My Sister is a Nana That's right the baby arrived at 11:40pm on June 14th, 7lbs..10 oz.
Her name is Erikah, And I can tell you my sister is one happy Nana. I finished a little something for her to wear later on this summer

Project info-Tea Party Top
Pattern-Child's Beach Top by Lion Brand Yarn
Size 12 months
Needle-4.5 mm
Yarn- 2 skeins Lion Brand Cotton-Ease
Colorway-lake
Super fun knit fast and easy and looks really cute! I'm going to make this little sun hat to go with it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very pretty ~ Cari

Deb said...

Adorable! I missed this pattern & I visit Lion Brand patterns a lot. Thanks for sharing & congrats on your new family member.

Kelli said...

So cute! It almost makes me wanna..nope never mind not even close sorry! :P

Anonymous said...

Oh this is very beautiful Carol Deb/Kev