Sunday, August 1

George


Poor little Nate waited a long time for George, I casted on July 1st but that was as far as I got.
I became preoccupied with Cari's wedding, Then we were hit with a heat wave, knitting was the last thing I wanted to do!
But when Nate asked me "are you ever going to knit again"? I decided I better just finish it! so I spent the whole day yesterday knitting! and low and behold George appeared!


CURIOUS GEORGE
StartedJuly 1st 2010
FinishedJuly 31st 2010
Pattern=Basic Knit Sock Monkey Patons #500875, Monkey Business
Needle- 3.75 mm
Yarn-Patons Classic Wool-1 skeins
Colorway-chestnut brown

I hope you like him buddy and sorry for the wait!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Nate says "I want him"

Carol said...

Tell Nate,George want him to come and get him!

peigirl said...

awwwwwwwww you are a great nanny !!!sure hope Nate givesss you lots of kisses and hugs.he is such a sweetheart.

Haley said...

very cute! can't believe how long it's been since i slowed down to read your blog. love the beach pictures and congrats to cari on her wedding. she looked beautiful!

Kelli said...

This morning when Nate saw the picture of George, he said send Nana a message and tell her I forgot George at her place and ask her to take care of him for me!

Carol said...

I will I promise! :)