Friday, November 19

twilight mittens



another pair of twilight mittens... these were knitted with Patons Shetland Chunky. made with love for my Daughter Kelli, who is turning 27 tomorrow! (wow... I can't believe I have a 27 year old child...I'm getting old!!!)

Pattern-Bella's Mittens by Marielle Henault
Needles 5.0 mm dpn's
Yarn-2 skeins Patons Shetland Chunky
Colorway-Charcoal

I thought I'd have enough of the yarn left over to make this simple cable slouchy hat design by Bernat pattern here ... but I ran out half way through so back I went to buy more. I think it goes well with the mittens.

3 comments:

Maryse said...

This pair of Twilight mittens is gorgeous! Love the color and the matching hat. Look forward to have my own pair ;-) It's coming... Have a great weekend!

Allison said...

The colour is perfect for those mittens. I love cables.

peigirl said...

with Kelli a belated Happy Birthday
for me and I so agree with both comments Just beautiful !!!