Friday, December 3

a drive by posting

Just a quickie to show you what I've been up to.

Kelli hired me to make a pair of Newfies and a Tab button hat for her sister in laws 19th Birthday! I’ve made so many of these I don’t need to look at the pattern anymore!Pattern-Newfoundland Mitts

Needle dpn's 4.0 mm

Yarn-Patons Classic Wool
Colorway-woodrose heather

Yarn-Patons Classic Wool
Colorway-wisteria

And I finished Nate's cuffed mitts!
Pattern- Mitts with checked gauntlets from the booklet Patons #140, Socks, Mitts and Gloves for Children
Yarn-Patons Canadiana
Needles- 3.25mm dpn's

2 comments:

Shelley L. Snyder said...

The Newfoundland mitts are pretty! I just made some of these very recently myself - the first time I've made them (they are on my blog, but you have to scroll down a few posts). I plan on making more of these mittens in the future since they are much easier than I thought they would be.

Maryse said...

First time I hear about Newfies! ;-) Love the cuffed mitts with the stretchy wrists!