Wednesday, December 8

one more hat

(click on the picture to see the hat in more detail)
Cari loves the new Patons Canadiana yarn, just as much as I do, she wanted a Cable knit Hat knitted with it, she searched through ravelry and found this free pattern by Patons, I had the pattern memorized by the first pattern repeat! so it went rather quickly.
That's why I'm recommending it as a last minute Christmas Knit! ( the link below will take you right to the pattern.)

Pattern-Cabled Hat by Patons
Size-ladies
Needle-4.0 mm- 5.0 mm
Yarn-Patons Canadiana 1 skein
Colorway-oatmeal


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Yes we have the tree up, and have the outdoor decorations up, too early for some,but not for us, we like to celebrate the whole month of December!

I was able to get pictures of the boys in front of the tree but I still want a group shot so I'll have to wait until I have them all over at once, that will probably be on baking day! I can't get over how fast these boy are growing up!!!!

4 comments:

Maryse said...

Love this hat! So simple! Just what I would need... to gift myself ;-))) Nice pictures!

peigirl said...

awesome pictures of the boys !!
love the hat.

Deb said...

I see that you've been knitting hats, too. Lovely!

Love the Christmas photos, too.

Hopefully these links will work:

Snowtracks Cap

http://members.redheart.com/free-patterns/snowtracks-cap

Free Knitting Pattern of the Day

http://www.dailyknitter.com/day.php

Shelley L. Snyder said...

The hat looks great! Thanks for posting the link to the pattern - I've printed it out and hope to make it soon!