Thursday, March 3

Day 8...We have sprouts...and knitting!!!


I think I'm more excited about this than Nate is! lol, we forgot to label them so I'm going to take a guess

parsley?
oregano?






Knitting
I finished Cari's Bella's I'm only 3 months late! unfortunately I think there will be lots of opportunity to wear them given the weather we've been having this winter!

Nate's sports socks are halfway finished

I over estimated the amount of yarn needed for the hockey sweater, So I've been looking for ways to use it up, and socks won!
I'm using the pattern Published in Patons #140, Socks, Mitts and Gloves for Children, great book! too bad it's out of print, I got my copy back when my girls were younger! I use this book a lot!

1 comment:

Shelley L. Snyder said...

Yay on the sprouts coming up, and finished mittens and half completed socks! They're all looking great!