Friday, May 6

The greenhouse experiment Completed

I promised Nate I'd do one more post on his greenhouse experiment.
He is so very proud of it, and he even asks to have the parsley on his food when he's over...
I have no idea how to use the oregano? Do I try transplanting it outside, or do I try to dry it and store it? We'll have to look that up I guess?

                                                                        February 23



                                                                                 March 3



                                                                           March 17


                                                                                                   March 25



Today

2 comments:

Shelley L. Snyder said...

I have no idea what to do with herbs...I mean, other than put it on food, lol. I'm sure you'd be able to find out online.

Maryse said...

Wow! Nate is so much better than me! Congratulations!