Tuesday, May 24

making progress

My Shalom sweater is 8" from being finished,  was hoping to make it a sleeved sweater, but it's starting to look like I might run out of Red Heart Comfort Chunky, and there's no way I want to buy more of it! I'm not too bummed about it tho... because I'm already planning My next Shalom, It will be made using either  Shadystrool's  or ctomchik mods depending on how adventurous I'm feeling.


My other projects are also near completion , I have finished one of the knee high socks and am about 4" into the second one.

The Bubbakins project is 99.9% completed, just have to block it and piece together. (sorry no picture you'll just have to wait till it's finished)

3 comments:

Maryse said...

Someone will be pretty in pink! It must be fun to knit!

Deb said...

I love the header on your blog! So sweet! I can't wait to see your shalom sweater when it's all finished. I thought about making that one too, bur with long sleeves.

Your socks look great! I love that color. Hey...I take knitting pics on my outdoor clear table, too!

Deb said...

Here's another view of the Shalom Sweater:

http://autumnblossomknits.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/shalom-cardigan/