Sunday, June 19

Seamless Yoked Baby Sweater

I wanted to make this sweater after seeing Haley's.
It was a pleasure to knit from start to finish. and quick...casted on  Friday afternoon and casted off Sunday 8pm,
A simple and I found it to be a well written pattern, I didn't seem to have a problem with the sleeves that some had? maybe the pattern was corrected at some point in time?  I made the sleeves 3.5”long from the underarm, then did a reverse stocking stitch for 3 rounds casting off purl ways.  The body 4.5" then the 4 row garter stitch.
I love the pretty smock stitch effect. I had the yarn in my stash I loved the colour so I used it! especially soft, for an acrylic blend! I haven't decided on the buttons yet! I think I'll let Mommy pick them out!
all in all I think it will suit a boy or a girl

2 comments:

Maryse said...

It's really cute and no sewing make it sound even better!

peigirl said...

love this sweater i also had no problem in knitting it!!!!
hugsss