Sunday, December 11

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

...well here it is December 11 already, wow how time flies, I'm just about ready for the big day, I have all my shopping done except for the groceries and stocking stuffers, that I like to do last minute.
My Christmas knitting is 80% finished.
The tree is up and decorated, the house is decked out both inside and out! the baking will start on Tuesday!

 Nate's very first Christmas concert was last week. I haven't been to a school concert since Cari was in grade 6!!! nothing puts you in the holiday spirit like a school concert! the little voices are so precious! I had tears in my eyes the entire time!
all we need now is the snow.

3 comments:

Maryse said...

Seems like you are having a wonderful holiday season so far! Christmas with kids is the best! Enjoy it all!

peigirl said...

know what you mean about the tears it has been a long time since i went to one taylors and tristans

love ya hugssssssss

Paula said...

Now there...do you really *need* snow? Maybe they plow it better there? (Hope so!)Beautiful tree & fun photos of the grandson! Those little ones are so cute!