Monday, January 23

oh my gosh ...

 ...this old blog has been in hibernation for almost a month and a half now, I want to apologize and reassure you that I'm fine...although I had a cold that lasted almost 6 weeks. It just wouldn't go away, but I didn't let it stand in the way of enjoying the holidays, we had a wonderful Christmas, lots of quality time with the family and lots of baby cuddles. and a lot of television knitting!
mousie

Tweetie I made 3 of them

Sackboy

I also have some news to share with you, in 6 months are family will welcome another baby, Cari and Jason are expecting a baby in July.
Dylan is going to be a big brother and I'm going to be a grandmother of 5!!! I went along with Cari to her first doctor appointment last week, and heard the heart beat ♥. yes we are very excited!
I haven't started any knitting for him or her yet...but I'll be casting on soon.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

troReading that Dylan is going to be a big brother made me smile and warmed my heart.

CelticCastOn said...

Oh my goodness babies everywhere!!!
Heheheh Congrats again!