Sunday, February 5

finished knitting of 2012 so far

I've had a lot of time to knit lately, what with having one cold on top of another, I just get rid of one and here come another one!

Flower Power Elephant (without the flowers),
Knitted this little fellow for Dylan who loves elephants!
Pattern- free
yarn-Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Solids
Colourway-Linen
Needles-3.75 mm dpns


Newfie Mitts
Pattern free
yarn-Patons Canadiana
colourways-pale grey mix and cardinal
needles- 3.75dpns





Bandeau by Patons
Pattern-Patons #98, Family Headwear & Scarves
Yarn leftovers from the mitts
needles-4mm


I also made matching monkey hat for Dylan and Cari just waiting for a chance to take the picture.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I absolutely love this elephant. I might have to make one for my daughter :D