Tuesday, April 24

Baby Knits

I feel like such a bad Nana, up until Friday, I hadn't made anything for Cari's new baby, but I have an excuse, you see I had the flu which lasted 6 weeks, and just when I started feeling better, I came down with strep throat. I was on amoxicillin for 10 days.  I'm so much better now, even have my knitting mojo back.

Cari picked this sweater pattern out it's very similar to the sweaters I made for Liam Seamless Yoked Baby Sweater by Carole Barenys. Maybe that is why I like it so much!

Pattern-garter yoke baby cardi by Jennifer Hoel  free
Yarn- Patons Beehive Fingering 3 Ply
 Colourway- Tan Needle- 3.75 mm.

The baby will be born in July so not to sure what hat pattern to use.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Very nice! What a sweet sweater. I really like the color.