Wednesday, January 9

Hello!

Well Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a great one! We had a fantastic holiday, lots of fun with the family. We were all spoiled, Santa was very good to us this year. The kitchen face lift was finished just in time for Christmas. I was amazed at just how fast they were, it only took 3 days from demolition to completion! here are the before and after pics...

 Before After


I have so much more space! it's great! I love it!


It was a very cold December here, and I'm really looking forward to the January thaw, which is suppose to be early this year, good thing because I have a lot of snow to shovel. lol.

The only good thing about the cold weather, is that it gave me a chance to knit on Julia's Merry Cardi, yes I'm still plugging away on it! I find the cable panel so time consuming, seems to take forever.

 I did start a new project for the new year I casted on the "Hoot Cardigan" at the stroke of midnight on the first and finished it last night, just have to find the right buttons. good timing because Julia has out grown all of her other sweaters, and believe it or not it's not pink or purple it's blue!

I used some of the yarn I got for my birthday it is Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Bamboo Ewe a Bamboo, Wool blend Colourway- periwinkle I don't think I'll be knitting with it again, I found it slipped of the needles. I made the 12 month size, so she could get a few months wear out of it!

1 comment:

Maryse said...

What a beautiful little cardi!