Monday, April 29

lemon meringue pie

I always wanted to knit a shawl, but I have a terrible time with lace patterns, so when I found the LaLa's Simple Shawl by Laura Linneman I had to knit it! 
I used some yarn that my Sis gave me years ago, The ball bands were missing but I am pretty sure it is Bernat Baby Coordinates Sweet Stripes I finished off with a simple garter stitch ruffle. I will definitely be knitting another.
on the needles is my Summer project I chose the Moderne Log Cabin Blanket by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne I am using all the odd balls of patons wool and decor that are taking up space in the yarn bin. I'm sure you're thinking I'm nuts for picking a blanket for my summer project, I'm thinking the same thing! so we'll see how long I can knit on it before the heat gets to me.

No comments: