Wednesday, January 1

in the blink of an eye...

the holidays are over for another year... I hope yours was as awesome as ours was.
 Even though Hubs and Cari had to work and Mike was on call on the 25th, We managed to get together for a few hours on Christmas day to open our gifts and to share a wonderful turkey dinner with all the trimmings. The boys liked their Rye socks and the girls loved their The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchiefs.

I plan on keeping busy this winter, I received lots of yarn for Christmas and I have a ton of projects in mind.
I realized I let the blog go lately but one of my new years resolutions is to do a weekly post. So hopefully I can manage to keep up with that. So with that said I am really looking forward to the new year and all the fun times ahead!

Last project for 2013

ankle socks

No comments: