Monday, April 14

again I want to apologize for the long break between posts, but I have been busy with the grandbabies.

I have some more knits to share.

 I do believe we can official call 2014 the year of the socks well at least for me, I just can't stop knitting them.

For Nate,this is a free pattern  Ribbed Socks for Kids by Susan B. Anderson using Patons North America Kroy Socks Ragg Shades

and a pair for Dylan using some very old Kroy I had in the stash 


 and a pair for myself Step-by-Step Cheat Sheet for Socks by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

I knitted up this sweet little shrug for Julia, to keep her little arms warm when she wears her Easter dress, I made the 24 month size but it came out bigger than I wanted. the pattern is Baby Shrug by Debbie Bliss. using Red Heart Shimmer

3 comments:

Shelley L. Snyder said...

Great job on the socks, and that shrug is so cute on her!

Carol said...

awww thanks Shelley,you're so sweet!

Anonymous said...

awesome knitting !!