Saturday, June 28

a few cute knits

I finally got around to knitting with the yarn that Kelli bought for me while they were down in the US in May, the yarn came with a sock pattern. I used this pattern for the socks they were a bit too big for me so Hubby claimed them for himself, they are the perfect fit.
I only hope he will wear them, as he has a problem with my hand knits he seams to think they will fall apart!?!?

I had a bit of yarn left over and though what better way to use it up than make a souvenir for Kelli to remind her of her trip to Pennsylvania. I made her a little coffee cup cozy and the darling Bluebird of Happiness...(a great pattern and I know I'll be knitting more as ornaments for the Christmas tree!)

and a coffee cup cozy.



Pattern-Fat Quarters SOCKS! by Wendy Ellis Needle- 2.5 mm Yarn-Lancaster Yarn Shop Kettle Dyed Sock Colorway-buggy top


 Pattern-Bluebird of Happiness by Sara Elizabeth Kellner Needle-3.5 mm Yarn-Lancaster Yarn Shop Kettle Dyed Sock Colorway-Buggy Top

For Julia who loves birdies just as much as her Nana does!

 Pattern-Bluebird of Happiness by Sara Elizabeth Kellner Needle-3.5 mm Yarn-Patons Astra

No comments: