Saturday, November 15

Project update

I recently started my Christmas knitting I found that through the years people really appreciate it when I knit them woolie warmies so this year I am making hats mitts scarfs and if this winter is anything like last year they will be welcomed.
Anja's Hat made for my daughter Kelli    modeled by Cari

 I used patons decor rav notes here

The ever popular Newfie Mitts knit up with Patons Decor  rav notes here

A baby cowl made from Red Heart Shimmer not my best choose of yarn but Julia favourite colour and she loves the sparkle 

Waiting for Winter Mittens & Fingerless Mitts a pattern by Susan B. Anderson I broke down and bought new yarn for these Berroco Vintage  rav notes here

Bella mitts to go with the Gap-tastic cowl and the anga hat pictured below knit with  Patons Shetland Chunky
knit with  Patons Shetland Chunky

Gap-tastic cowl knit with  Patons Shetland Chunky

I have a few more knits to do before Christmas but I'll have plenty of time! right?

No comments: