Friday, September 25

Happy fall y'all!

 the Summer doesn't want to leave we are still having beautiful beach days here and we are taking in every one of them.


I have a few knits to show off

Harvest #2 for Julia's Mommy I added pockets as requested by Cari

another pair of mittens for the cooler days ahead, pattern Patons #500876, Next Steps Seven: Mittens 
and Gloves


New projects on the needles are Harvest #3 for Kelli, and a couple Barley hats

still working on, Cozy Memories blanket,and Baker Street.

2 comments:

Shelley L. Snyder said...

The cardigan looks great, and I love the colour! I haven't tackled any sweaters (other than a few baby ones). They kind of scare me, but I would eventually like to knit myself a cardigan sometime.

Carol said...

Go for it @Shelley! you'd be surprised,it isn't as hard as you think, it's just time consuming.