Monday, February 1

it's February already

I can't believe it's February!!! where is the time going? it seems to fly.

here is what I've been up to so far this year in knitting...from January 1 to 31.
Balaclava for Dylan Family Balaclava in 8ply Patons #C46


Nana's sweater Harvest The Simple Collection.
Replacement hat Pussy Cat Patons #98, Family Headwear & Scarves.  
Leg warmers Easy-Peasy Leg Warmers Little Lamby Knits.

 January socks 2016 How I Make My Socks Susan B. Anderson.







Handbrake Kay F Jones.


and last but not least I finished the 
Pokeball Hat Sasha Stavsky
I'm afraid I didn't show my cozy memories blanket any love last month, I was babysitting at Cari's and left it behind, I must remember to get it next time I'm over there. 

On a more personal note I had a Doctor appointment in January and my blood pressure was still higher than he'd like it to be, so he put me on a low sodium diet and recommend the I stop drinking Pop (soda) I was drinking 3 cans a day,  well it's been 22 days since I had a diet coke and honestly I don't miss it at all, and my bp has come down, so win win!

2 comments:

Jann LeClair said...

Wonderful pair of socks, and handbrake by Bryony Bears. Their podcasts are awesome...

Carol said...

@Jann LeClair thanks,
you're so right about Dan and Kay their podcast is the best.